View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
I wanted to play with it, but I can't seem to find anything here related to WAF apps on Paperwhite.

wafapp is gone. But don't worry - it's there, just under different name. It now lives as "mesquite", and WAF apps like browser, store, adviewer etc. are located in /var/local/mesquite

Old instructions for getting your own WAF apps running are still working, they just need wafapp->mesquite name adjusting.

But there is one thing I can't manage to do - specifying content path of app. It looks like mesquite always looks for index.html and ignores <content src="" /> tag in config.xml. I guess that schema has been changed and does not reflect anymore what is available here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1941579

Could someone with proper RE knowledge investigate if this is the case?
There isn't anything here on that yet, AFAIK this is the first.

Glad it is still there. When I get my hands on a PW I will happily have a dig. That may be a little while though. Nice find mate!!
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote