View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Seems fine to me. Every window you showed in the attached images had each format represented by a link or button. The fact that you have your preferred output set to Mobi made the "get" buttons Mobi by default.

So you had Mobi represented by the "get" button and then you had the "other formats" available.
When I first encountered it, I too found it confusing and wondered where all my epub books were...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote