View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
You're right. Some years ago, sex ed' classes were abolished in Québec, the government professing that sexual education is the responsibility of all and that no specific class is needed since teachers (yes, even you, math and physics teacher!) should all include sex ed in their curriculum!

The result is that the number of kids with STD's is growing alarmingly, and many kids develop an extremely unhealthy relationship to sexuality, open for abuse and unaware that real love can be a part of the deal, too.

Fine, I'm a little , but I feel so concerned!
I don't know much about the politics in Québec, but that sounds like a craftily disguised "traditional values" bill to me.

I'm not sure what's worse: Outright banning Sex-ed, or the "abstinence-only" curriculum popular in many US school districts.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote