Thread: Troubleshooting My Screensaver :(
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #1
Jyohomson
Reader
Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kindle 3 3G (Broken), Kindle Touch (Broken), Kindle PW2
Exclamation My Screensaver :(

Hello Guys
This is my first post here, and I love this site. So naturally, I've come running for help.
I recently bought a Kindle Touch and updated it to 5.1.2 and did the Jailbreak, as well as JBPatch, and I downloaded a remove special offers plug-in (I didn't know JBPatch already had one ). Then something weird happened. The Special Offers were now gone, but when I locked my kindle, nothing happened. I thought it had frozen so I restarted my device. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that the lock actually worked, and instead of the lockscreen it did nothing but just lock the device. The screen shows the same thing but its locked. Kind of like a screensaver hack that shows the lock symbol and locks the screen but retains what the screen was showing. And I assumed that it was due to the device not having any screensavers in it. Then I installed(is that the right term?) the screensaver plug-in form yifan.lu. But nothing happened. I want to install custom screensavers!
Jyohomson is offline   Reply With Quote