View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #54
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Remove the word "honest", my answer remains the same.

"Invalidate" is also a loaded word, and I have not read anything in this thread that would suggest that anyone is invalidating anything. "We" are just asking to give something else a chance.
There may be no advantage for you, but there is obviously an appeal for those of us who would like to give blind voting a try.

I'm just asking what the appeal is, so I can understand it. For me, the current system is superior as I think more people will be reasonably pleased with the outcome. That should result in more people reading the selected book and a livelier discussion, also, which obviously is to be desired.

In any case, I'm not seeing a groundswell that says people don't like the current system. Quite the contrary.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote