View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #36
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Amen! - I really hope you are right. I like gaming as much as the next guy, but I would much rather see kids reading...reading anything instead of being mindlessly glued to watching [admittedly cute] birds hellbent on suicide missions of revenge....Though do appear to be some good structural engineering concepts to be passively absorbed in Rovio's masterstroke.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote