View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #14
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
The PB360 is a really great reader, but if I were forced to choose only one reader at this point, I would go with the Sony PRS-300 (note that I don't use the dictionary, notetaking or accelerometer features on the 360, so that's probably why)
Did you check out the "turning pages by just slightly moving your wrist" feature on PocketBook 360?
That's why PocketBook 360 quickly became one of my favorites.
Usually, I use a 5" unit, when it's crowded, for example on the train.
Then it's extremely handy, to turn pages single handedly without pressing any buttons.

On the other hand, I don't like the single central button on Sony 300.
Very much for example prefer the side buttons on Cybook Opus or even PocketBook 360 (although I don't like these very much because of their form factor).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote