View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonster View Post
Ok max, you're killin me!!!! Why is the 300 now for sale & the 360 off the chopping block? Inquiring minds want to know
Ha ha! I know, I'm a nut.

Well, I had the 360 listed, and in the meantime, bought an extra 300. Then the 360 didn't sell, so I decided to give it a second chance in my 'battle', but then needed to get rid of the extra 300. I really need to spend less time on these boards!

But I'm still keeping the original 300. It's a great reader!

I threw an Astak Mentor into the mix too (got an amazing deal)... but I think I'm in a good place now: three readers (I know, I'm totally spoiled).

The PRS-300 stays on my nightstand.
The Mentor stays on the main floor.
And the PB360 lives in my purse.

The PRS-600 totally lost the battle due to the screen glare...

ETA: and you know what's really surprising? I think out of the 3 readers I'm currently using, the Mentor is my current favorite. It has the nice 6" screen, is super light and the display is very crisp and clear.

Last edited by maxbookworm; 06-24-2010 at 10:28 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote