View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Free ebook version if you've bought my paperback

If anyone here has bought a paperback copy the book I publish, "Desbarollda, The Waltzing Mouse", I'll happily supply them free copy of a (DRM-free) eBook in ePub or Mobipocket format. Just send me a private message saying when and where you bought the book, and giving an email address and preferred format.

This offer is also on the book's page on my website. See the "Special Offer" at the bottom of the page.

http://www.durrantpublishing.co.uk/Desbarollda/
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote