View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I _think_ what happens when the device is unregistered the OS keeps looking for owner info on the device, and since it can't find it it doesn't "sleep" properly. Therefor it draws more battery. Or something like that...

Rooting in itself probaby won't solve the problem. If there is a way to put another OS on it (I don't know if it is) that would probaböy solve it. I supect that as long as the BN OS is running things it will keep looking for that registration info.