Thread: Broken Kobo
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouklitsa View Post
Mayfirst...I am so glad I read your post. My Kobo has a similar problem with the screen on the top right hand side of it and it has the EXACT FCC ID number as your sister's. I have always looked after it. I have a protective case for it and always keep it in my purse which is never dropped.

I am going to call Kobo and ask them about it because I cannot think of how the screen was broken if it was never dropped.
Welcome to MobileRead, kouklitsa

I"m glad you found some help here..stick around and introduce yourself.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote