View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I received my Kindle today, so far tonight I have loaded just over 500 books via Calibre, and sorted them into collections, using a USB lead, just be aware its not normal mini USB lead, the Kindle does come with one but the first thing I did when I got it was order a spare lead!

I have had no problems at all, all my existing books were converted to MOBI format by Calibre first. And the 14 books I bought from Amazon were downloaded via wifi
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote