View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #29
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
I have just registered today because of the announcement of the tall screen sized pocketbooks.

I am a student from Germany who is going to pursue his Masters starting from October. For my Bachelor thesis I had to read quite a lot of material, mostly scientific papers you can get from the various journals. I guess, that is not going to become less during grad studies. :-) Therefore, I am extremely interested in a reader which can display a whole page, so that I don't have to fire up my computer or waste paper on printing all that stuff.

I am fluent in English (teaching was held entirely in English during my undergrad), and native in German and Russian.

I am using Linux for about 5 years now (if that is revelant in regards to the software testing).

Albeit a new user on this board, I'd be very interested in helping you guys test your new product. :-)
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote