Thread: PRS-T1 Replacement battery?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #10
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
No you are only doing a soft reset, it won't wipe your books. I've just done it twice on my 350 to try and fix the PRS+ battery drain issue, and my books were fine!

A hard reset involves resetting to factory defaults and that would wipe out all your content, but there's no danger of getting the two mixed up. The latter is quite a fiddly process.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote