View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #858
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Just started the reformatting on my PC. I wiped everything and repartioned the drive just to be sure I get rid of this virus/malware/whatever it is. I took some pictures with my phone of what I had on each drive so I don't forget.

While I was waiting for everything to back up earlier I finished reading Dee Tenorio's Trust in Me. I would normally read series books in order, but I asked Jane at DA if this would work as a standalone and it did. I had some issues with the plot but really liked the hero. The book is still on sale direct from Samhain 30%. I used a Kobo coupon the other day to buy it. I put the earlier books in the series on my wish list.

Just thought I'd mention it if anyone is looking for a contemporary.

As an aside I do not like typing on my phone.
Sheesh I have fumble fingers lol.
I use TapaTalk for replying on the phone to MobileReads. I take you guys everywhere with me! It's a great app well worth the money. It alerts me to PMs. Threads and I reply or start a thread. Works great with Kindle Fire and Other tablets.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote