View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkarale View Post
Anybody here has experience of buying the Pocket Pro from Astak.com? How's their process time (fast/slow) to have the item ship out? Do they email the buyer the tracking information once the package is shipped?
I was in the original batch
I got 2 copies of the tracking mail.

It depends on where you are and what shipper gets used (US Snail is cheaper for local area shipments).
UPS and Fedex track every step along the way. If your UPS driver is in an area with good radio coverage, the status is updated within minutes otherwise they transmit their deliveries DIAD log every few hours by phone.

USPS only does Origin (captured from shippers computer?) and Destination Delivery and I had completed my charging before that status was available.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote