View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I agree. This is what I want to see as well. Although I do wonder how you get a battery large enough to power the tablet that also lets you keep the form factor of a Kindle DX.
Just have to make some new type of battery that's pretty big in area, but thin, I guess.

To clarify, I'd be fine with a tablet 2-3 times thicker than the DX. Just not much bulkier in terms of overall size area wise. Say something about the size of a legal pad, but thicker.

All assuming they can keep the weight and heat generation to reasonable levels.

So such tech is probably still a few years off.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote