View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 04:24 AM   #11
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But, does it support Mobile ADE? This is important because most eink devices that will be using ADE for ePub will have Mobile ADE and if it doesn't work with Mobile ADE, then it's not going to be useful for most people on MR (IMHO). And In order to work with Mobile ADE, it should generate a warning when an ePub file is not going to work with Mobile ADE. Sony is using Mobile ADE and the German version of the Gen3 is using Mobile ADE and so is the Cool-er using Mobile ADE. So the question remains, does it work with Mobile ADE?

I've just tried the output on a Sony PRS-505 (which I assume is Mobile ADE) and its flawless. This is THE creation tool for epub I'll be using from now on. OH, and bonus it also installs flawlessly under WINE in Linux (Ubuntu 9.04) and Crossover Office 7.02 in OSX.

This is much easier than the eScape plugin for Open Office, and the real bonus is that you get a lightweight, fun word processor into the bargain. Hands down Atlantis have just brought out a game-changer when it comes to creation of ebooks.

EDIT: and here's a link to the trial download of the software http://www.atlantiswordprocessor.com/en/downloads.htm -- could the OP put this link in is first post please?

Last edited by Moejoe; 06-15-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote