View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #239
jessc
Enthusiast
jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Come on!
B&N is endlessly creative!
Why not both?
I was going to post this quote from their new opt-in screen:
Quote:
We look forward to providing you with a continued, excellent reading experiences!
-The NOOK Team
and suggest that they're either not very attentive to detail or are not native English speakers. But after reading the above, I realize that's a false dichotomy: it could be BOTH!

And, like everyone else, I'm still waiting for the promised access code. The one I was originally promised the week of the 19th. And then, after reading the posts here, I clicked the opt-in link from my Fictionwise email again, and got the "coming weeks" promise.
jessc is offline   Reply With Quote