View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 AM   #948
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
I agree with spaetz and also in general I'm really impressed. Thanks for the good work!

But I had some difficulties understanding the new zoom/crop/mode options in the new pdf reader. Especially "auto crop" sometimes results in random horizontal dashed lines (known issue? I'll try to make a screenshot as soon as possible). And after cropping, the content is not centered, but aligned to the left, which is kind of awkward... I'd love to have the old "crop margins" setting back, since the new one doesn't seem to work out as smoothly.
Hi Tuxor,
Some explanations were given by Booxtor in this thread. The "auto crop" is not linked with the zoom function. You can choose the auto crop level, after you must choose the zoom level. The dashed lines is a new improvement : the lines show the viewport's limits. You can change of viewport withe the buttons '<' and '>'. If there no refresh of the screen, you could have several lines if you change the auto crop level. After the first refresh, one line stay.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote