View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:01 AM   #118
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
For what it's worth, I took a book we had recently published, "Write like the Wind, Volume 1" by Aaron Paul Lazar, which had the following properties:

[snip]

BTW, the book is priced at $0.99, so it shouldn't "break the bank" of anyone who wants to experiment with it on other devices.
If you would email me (paul@durrant.co.uk) the version uploaded to KDP (so that I can check it has the expected problem), I'll then buy and download your book to check that it doesn't.

But it sounds like good news.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote