View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #74
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
My next move? Probably to get access to a PC so I can install PRS+ on my faithful 650, but I'm not certain even this would give me the control over font sizes and line spacing I'm looking for - the Kobo really impressed me with their flexibility in this area, maybe a Touch?
As long as you can live without a light it's probably worth giving the Kobo Touch a shot. The screen resolution is the same as all the "older" readers (pretty much anything outside the Kobo Glo or Kindle Paperwhite in the mainstream readers), and I have found the extra resolution doesn't make much different except in pictures. The Touch runs for all intents and purposes the same firmware as the Glo. And you're right, it's when you do a lot of changes of fonts/sizes/margins all at once that will often cause a reboot.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote