View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by QofResh View Post
I'm experiencing an interesting problem with my PW's touchscreen. When it is plugged in to the wall, the touchscreen becomes wonky and nearly unresponsive. Could my unit be defective in that way, or is that par for the Kindle course?
Have the same problem with my firehd, did a web search and the problem is not uncommon.

Why? Have not a clue, but while charging the screen sensitivity is greatly reduced. My stylus works great when on battery but not so great while charging.

But direct finger contact still works alright, seeing that the screen seems very sensitive normally.

I am just racking it up as the "Nature" of the beast.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote