View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
For Android to work you need to enable USB support on your tab. Also once connected you need to "Mount USB".

That said the power of Android is through it's wireless sync ability, USB really is a pain. I rarely connect my android devices because there is no need.

There are much easier ways to transfer books.

You can use dropbox, dropsync, ES explorer (share a folder on your computer and use ES Explorer navigate to it).

Calibre also supports ODPS catalog via it's web server. Apps like Alkdio and Moon+ Reader support this format and you can directly download books into these reader apps. Personally this is one of my favorite features since I can search for books using Moon/calibre and just directly download my books into my reading app.

For products that don't support ODPS you can surf to calibres website.

(I've setup my router to allow me to access calibre through the web so I can download books from outside my home.)

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 09-13-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: missed a closing bracket
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote