Thread: PRS-350 350 in a protective case
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Fortunately I kept the Case logic case I bought for my 300 when I sold the 300. It is a tad large for the 350, but it will make a great zippered, padded, protective case for travelling. I didn't like the looks of the new 350 leather cover from Sony, not to mention the $35 price, so I bought a 300 Sony leather cover at Best Buy for $10 (liquidation sale), removed the connector spline, and used double-backed tape to secure my 350 inside it.

Too bad Sony is forcing us to improvise so much.
I just picked up a Case Logic prs-300 case today at Borders for $3.98 on clearance (it was originally marked 29.99) so it might be worth checking there for new 350 owners.

It was exactly what I was looking for. A (relatively) hard case to storing and lugging the reader around. i don't have any urge to use a cover or case while I'm reading.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote