View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
There should be a search option as there are with library sites or most bookstores to search by format.
Yes there is a search function that will only display ePubs which I often use. But this time I forgot/didn't think/was so excited about finding a cheap book that I had been looking for for ages that I didn't notice there was no ePub file until after I had purchased it.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote