View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #17
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
Edit -- Re: 'blueness', in real life both the Paperwhite and the Glo have a faint blueness to the light. It's only in press shots of each, or with an 'unreal' whitepoint, that they look truely white. E.g. in the attached Google image search, it's plainly obvious that in the photoshopped press shots it's pure white, but in actual photographs it's a bit blue, as is the Glo.
None of the paperwhites I have had showed the blueness referenced here, at all. The light seems very natural to my eyes. However, there were bruising (color blob) issues with the first ones I tried.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote