View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
I suspect you are confusing storage and memory. The vox has 8GB (total) storage and 512 RAM. The touch has 1GB (available) storage. No idea how much ram.
Edit: I have the packaging right here in my hands and on the left narrow side, it clearly states the following:

SPECIFICATIONS:
1 GB memory

It doesn't use the word 'storage' on the outside packaging. Perhaps they have upgraded the Touch's hardware specifications on later and new builds out the door? Other manufactuers are famous for that, lol. Who knows?....

Now back to Vox interests inside these august walls... I'll post anything further regarding the Touch in the proper forum...

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-15-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote