View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:18 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by astarinlife View Post
Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the box that pops up when I leave my mouse over the book details, the one that talks about the book details window, path and cover size as I find it hard to read the book summary when there's a box in the way. I've tried to look around this site for n answer but don't know what the box is called so it's been a bit difficult. I'm using version 8.16. Thank you for any help you can give.
I keep it from not popping up in front of me while I'm reading it by holding down the right mouse button on the slide bar.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote