View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Did you then go on to pick the broken device option as putting an eink device in your pocket is a really good way to get the screen damaged?

Seriously, putting an eink device in your pocket does increase the chance of the screen getting broken.
The poll talked about not just devices, but ebooks, and my iPhone holds all my books quite comfortably in my pocket.

Or, you know, I picked and hyphenated "library-in-my-pocket" as one of those "turn of phrase" thingies.

But thank-you for the warning.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote