Thread: iPad ePub transfer Question
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #7
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by albanynyguy View Post
I just got an iPad and have no idea what to do with it as using it as a reader, you have to fight it. However, I was interested when you said you transferred your Sony epub files to your iTunes!! I have been going crazy with iTunes and can't put any book on it. I used caliber to convert a few pdf books but coz I can't put it on the iTunes( consequently ipad), I can't tell if the caliber actually works. Can you tell me what you did so we may together find a work around for this mess? I see you put the files on Mac, can one do the same on the iTunes on PC?

thank you
Kamal
Relax, it's easy. Select the books tab in iTunes. Now go to file/add folder to library and then point it to your calibre library. There, yo just added every pub in your calibre library to iTunes.

When in doubt, read a help file

It's not a mess at all, it's just new to you....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote