Thread: Newcomer
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
I am curious about the possible use of the SDK to port applications like CoolReader3, but I haven't even looked into it as the development forums are almost entirely Russian. Does anyone else here have experience with development (or the possibilities provided by the SDK).
You can find the SDK here:

http://pocketbook-free.sourceforge.net/en/sdk.shtml

There are several apps available for download from the same website; they can give you can example of what is possible with the device.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote