View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #11
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
It's all about personal preference. I was just curious if the series/book were comparable in scope, because I loved that about Foundation.
If that sort of scope appeals to you then you should love anything by Reynolds. I'd say go for the "House of Suns" as that's his newest work and was a great single novel. If you like that then go back and read his trilogy - Revelation Space, Chasm City and Redemption Ark. The first book by him I read was "Pushing Ice" which is good, but not as good as the others I listed IMO.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote