View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #16
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturox View Post
SWMBO want's the page goto so who am I to argue. ;-)

It seems quite a logical request, but on a personal note as I don't use a Kobo, outside of her asking, I'm not particularly interested in the problem.

The device I use does do page goto...

Bottom line I guess, I asked on her behalf, It doesn't, and it appears probably never will.

Thanks and goodbye.
Ax
Well the kindle held on to locations for years before implementing page numbers. But they did put them in eventually due to the huge number of people wanting page numbers and goto page numbers. Stands to reason that if Kobo can somehow figure out how to do it they will eventually.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote