View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #578
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I don't know, Slayda... if we exclude from the "able to take care of themselves" category anyone who hasn't managed to "plan properly" (perfectly) or been very lucky, I think the percentage of the population who would qualify is even lower than 20%.

It's apparent that you and I disagree on how things like health coverage should be provided, and I think we've wandered pretty far afield of questions of ebook "piracy" and IP ownership or compensation. So I'm going to drop out of the conversation, and you (or anyone else) who wants to have the last word is welcome to do so.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote