View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Finer control will not yield a negative experience, just offer more options. What's the big deal. As far as tweaking anyone's nose at KOBO there are something like 70+ pages in the threads requesting firmware changes, maybe they ought to consider providing some more of those changes before the threads take over the net!
Fair enough, when you put it that way, and I guess I agree. But I've known a lot of devs, and kicking them has usually been a way to get your requests ignored, which may be why EldRick says he's "had to do similar things to the Kindles for several years for nearly identical issues."
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote