View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #506
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
First, the iPhone 5 uses a nano-SIM, which is 3 times smaller than a regular SIM card and is certainly not at all the same size as a Micro-SD card. Volumetrically, it's half as large.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if they are also using nano-SIM in Europe? I know that they have different versions if the phone because Europe uses a different standard for the 4G network, and I am curious to know if the differences between the markets extend to the SIM card as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjallenupthehill View Post
The point regarding a different logo has to be disregarded because it's obvious, particularly considering that it's pretty much the only place on the front of the device that the logo can be placed.
So you don't consider the location of the speaker to be obvious, but you don't consider the location of the logo to be obvious. And why does it have to be on the front of the device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I'm a staunch defender of Android, but I'll go along with jjallenupthehill that the packaging of the Galaxy S takes its cues rather too closely from the iPhone 3G, particularly with the charger and the redesign of icons in Touchwiz.
Ah, if only the woman that got conned would have cared about the packaging.