View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Ah, glad this popped up, cause I had the same question. So it sound like the Amazon book would/will only be free for a few weeks and there is no method of distributing free for long-term on Amazon. Is that correct?

No that is not correct. My book has been free going on 2 years now. From what I can tell so long as it is free in stores like B&N it will remain free on Amazon.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote