View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #39
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade1 View Post
lol it looks like multiple people have been asking questions on the ebay website besides me.

The most complete response was:
"Overall cosmetic condition is good for almost all of these. Non Functiong Unit was nothing more than our testers notation to let us know these were not "real/working" units but rather Demo Units - so in this case - Non Funtioning/Demo Units means the same. Of the 24 units......2 have a bad screen for sure, 3-4 may/may not have problems and about 18 are good. So there may be as many as 22 good units or as few as 18."
I plan to snipe these at the last minute. Other auctions by this dealer too. What is a good maximum bid for each of these auctions? I can reship them at cost for whoever needs one...

I can accept PayPal when the time comes...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote