View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:11 AM   #7
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Having to take it out of the case to replace the SD card wouldn't bother me, because my SD card "lives" in my Neo permanently. What do you use the volume control for, as a matter of interest? The Neo can't actually play any sounds, can it? I hope those upper straps would go over the bezel, rather than the screen!
The new firmware gives music capability and the vol buttons also give screenshots.
I agree, my SD card lives in the slot as well but I think people need to be aware before they buy.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote