Thread: iLiad Tech Specs of Hardware
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
First you'd have to figure out how to get the iLiad to hibernate. They don't do that currently. The firmware will throttle the CPU in between page turns, but so far nobody that I know of has gotten the device to be able to hibernate. I think (although I'm not an expert) that the current kernel shipped with the iLiad does not support hibernation. That wasn't officially added until 2.6, and the iLiad comes with a 2.4 kernel.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote