View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #19
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Please tell us more. Do you feel that it useable or us it more of a trinket? Do you need to spend a lot of time on it to have settings the way you like?
Hmm, I'd say it's more a useful trinket? It's certainly convenient and set-up was pretty easy (paired with an iPhone). Not exactly a must-have but it's the only watch I've continuously worn for over a few months. Other watches I've gotten, I pretty much use for a month or so after which I tend to lose them and don't bother trying to find it. This one is useful enough beyond the time-telling functionality that I've missed it on the few times I've forgotten to wear it.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote