View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #45
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I use Sigil rather than Calibre to change the line-height spacing because I only want the main body of text changed. Using it in other areas with different styles and font styles can end up with letters on top of each other.

And for the Kobo reader, it depends on which font you prefer to use as well. A few need 1.2em for the line-height or even 1.0em, but the majority seem fine with 1.1em set in the stylesheet.css file.

I really dislike adding that to each book though since it then messes up how the book appears on my Sony readers. So my hope is that a future Kobo firmware update will let us adjust the line-height setting lower, as low as 1.0 would be ideal. No one uses the highest settings for it anyway, so it would make sense to scale it down to a more usable range.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote