View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #328
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotAnal View Post
I have noticed that many e-books files of mine only differ for a very few bytes. Is it possibile to use the plugin so that it finds file binary search in a adjustable fuzzy way?
Assuming you're dealing with epub or similarly compressed files, those few bytes in file size can mean quite a big difference in the actual binary content. For any meaningful comparison to be made, you'd need to decompress/unpack the ebooks which I reckon, would take too much time unless you've got a tiny library.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 10-16-2012 at 10:59 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote