View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
john306
john306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to beholdjohn306 is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch/ Nook ST
Aluratek Libre Pro Problem

Hi all,
I've had my Libre about 6 months now, never a problem, using it this week reading the same book about halfway through it developed a problem as follows......

When I set a bookmark, the reader will go to main menu and totally freeze requiring a reset, or not freeze but when the reader is switched off then back on again it's lost the bookmark and just switches onto the main menu screen aas if I'd reset everything, before these faults it would always switch back on to the page and zoom I'd left it.

I've tried updating software, full reset, format card, drive check internal memory, placed just 1 book on card, placed just one book on internal memory with no sd card in.

I'm stuck as to what I can try now, I've read loads of posts on here but up to now nothing has helped.

Thanks for any info
john306 is offline   Reply With Quote