View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #285
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMF View Post
I'd appreciate a plugin that allows easy merging of EPUB books into one, for creating omnibus editions or creating short story compilations. The discussion at this thread contains a link to an Apache-licensed Python script that could be used as a basis for this.
It's on my 'wishlist' of things to do.

I wrote the epubmerge.py referred to, and I've since written a plugin. So odds are I'll get to it someday--if somebody else doesn't do it first.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote