View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #9
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
The more I read about this feature, it sounds like you have to pick from a select list of 100 or so books. It's not like you can just pick any book you like and start reading it. Chances are, there probably wouldn't be anything on it I'd care to read anyway.

That and the fact that it's sounding like it may not work on my NT anyway. Oh well, I'll check it out tomorrow and post here.

For those that have used the feature, how does it work? Does it just automagically appear when you turn your Nook on in a store or do you have to do something?

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote