View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasem200 View Post
hi everyone

i'm interesting of eReaders because i buy so many books and that cost me too much, and i think that this will save alot of money.
i orderd iLiad V2 after i read some reviews and compare it with other devices.
but i need to ask some Qs about it.

is the V1, V2... upgradeable from old to new version or it is a new hardware.
did i make good choice by ordering iLiad V2
The ilIad is not an eReader as it will not read eReader format with DRM. eReader was created to be used with palm type devices. No enink reader supprts eReader with DRM.

The misuse of the term eReader has been known to cause confusion. So please use the term eReader responsibly.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote