View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #88
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
That's the whole point of challenges like these.
Well, listening to audios and reading fancy comic books doesn't seem like much of a challenge to me!

I think that the OP is well within his rights to lay down the terms of his challenge.

I have no intention of reading 100 books next year, but I have responded because I think it will be fun to participate, and it will be fun to see if anything anyone else is reading looks interesting.

If people want to spend their free time listening to audios, it's OK with me. But that's not what the original challenge was. I think we see people declaring before we start that they intend to take the easy way out, and plan to claim they have met the challenge after doing so.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote