View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
saving changes only

I would like to see a feature to save just the changes I made as a checkpoint save. I recently was making a change after a number of other changes and Sigil locked up and I lost all the changes. (a bug has been submitted)

Having to re-make the entire book just to save the state of my changes is cumbersome and time consuming. I would like to see a checkpoint save that would just quickly save the changes I have made during this session. Any subsequent changes would overwrite the checkpoint save if I did it again. This way I could checkpoint my changes and building the book could be done based on this which would them remove the checkpoint saves. If the machine crashes it should reload from the book and then overwrite the changed pages with the most recent copies from the checkpoint saves. If you wished a revert to the book version could be supported as an option.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote